Monday, July 13, 2009

another month, another training

It is July and on the 16th we will be having our cluster training on scrap booking or life books, I have a wonderful lady from Stampin up who has been working on the training for over a month. You might want to bring some pictures with you to work with. There will be some refreshments and fun to be had by all. Make sure you PRE-REGISTER so that we can give you an exciting start to your life book.
I love scrapbooking and I am always excited to learn new things and get new ideas. You can purchase scrap book supplies from Jennifer if you choose and we will give you her information at the cluster meeting. Remember...Thursday, July 16th from 7-9 pm at the UFCF in orem.
If you would like to post things to this blog or have your blog linked to this, please email me the information and i will post it for you. this is currently the only way I have found for you to be able to post things. send to adoptionkinshipcluster@gmail.com
Thanks for your support.....Cayce

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to attend this cluster group but was out of state. I am looking forward to next month's group and hope to see information about it posted here.

    ReplyDelete