Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Welcome to our cluster blog. I am not fanatical about these things but I do try and update and read them often. I am so excited to be the facilitator for such an amazing group of people. I can't wait to hear your comments and share in all of your experiences. I want to reassure you that I am well aware of the things that happen with adopted children. I want to be a resource to you and your family. It is important to feel heard and that someone really understands you and I believe you have found that place. I am not guaranteeing that what you need can be fixed but I have confidence that we can teach you how to deal and feel succesful in all aspects fo your life. Please feel free to comment often. Can't wait to hear from you and get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment